Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Welcome to the Room 6 BLOG

Hello and Welcome to the Room 6 BLOG!  This is something new for me as a teacher to try out in our classroom.  I have attempted to use a blog before but found I was not very good at keeping it maintained.  I (We) will however attempt to be more diligent this year as it is a great way to show case what your child/ren have been getting up to at school.  I was inspired after looking at Room 19 and 20's blog! 
So here it is.... I hope you enjoy reading and watching some of the cool stuff we get up to at school.

3 comments:

  1. cooooooooooooooooool waka waka waka

    ReplyDelete
  2. can we make are own poster for our class pleeeaaase...... our waka is cooooool

    by Theo

    ReplyDelete
  3. we need YOU on our waka Mrs Wills!!!
    Can't have no CHEF on a waka got to have a chef.
    :>)

    ReplyDelete